From its easy insertion and handling to its highly visible radiopaque tip,* the Super Arrow-Flex Sheath is designed to deliver optimal performance from start to finish. With a wide range of sheath sizes and lengths, the Super Arrow-Flex Sheath gives you flexibility in choices for multiple vascular applications.
• Innovative coil-wire design allows the sheath to flex at any point in any direction without kinking or losing support1
• Radiopaque tip marker enhances visualisation during insertion and enables precise deployment of a catheter just beyond the sheath tip*1
• Smooth transition between the sheath and dilator helps to prevent peel-back1
• Wide range of options providing access for crossover, TIPS and antegrade brachial procedures
• Sheaths available from 5 Fr. to 11 Fr. and 7.5 cm to 100 cm
1. Data on file at Teleflex. Test data may not be indicative of clinical performance.
* In all 35 cm and longer versions, except 5 Fr. version The Arrow Percutaneous Sheath Introducer is intended for use in the hospital catheterisation laboratory for the percutaneous introduction of various devices into veins and/or arteries in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Refer to the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Information in this material is not a substitute for the product Instructions for Use. Not all products are available in all regions. Please contact customer service to confirm availability in your region. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo and Super Arrow-Flex are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The founders of EPS Vascular have over fifty years of combined experience in the cardiovascular business and pride themselves on providing the highest level of customer service and support.