Contour Neurovascular System
by Cerus Endovascular Inc.
Targets the neck of the aneurysm
Designed to treat a range of aneurysm morphologies including unruptured wide-necked bifurcation and bifurcation aneurysms:
- Provides a combination of flow diversion at the neck of the aneurysm and flow disruption within the aneurysm sac;
- Supports neo-intimal growth across mesh at neck and subsequent thrombosis of aneurysm;
- Deployed with proven existing clinical techniques;
- A single device occlusion that is re-sheathable & re-deployable;
- Electrolytic method of detachment;
- Strong IP portfolio - 3 patents issued and 3 patents pending;
- No intra-arterial stabilizing component;
- Reduces/eliminates need for dual anti-platelet therapy;
- Simplified sizing approach compared to other intra-saccular devices (i.e. neck and widest diameter only).